1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

s-video in ?

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by panadol, Feb 17, 2003.

1. panadol

panadol

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    is anybody know what is s-video in? which brand of camcorder has this function ?

2. Arthur.S

Arthur.S

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    All brands have s-video in, but not all models!

3. Brian110507

Brian110507

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Perhaps if you told us what you are trying to do panadol we may be able to help you, I've noticed several threads from you on a similar vein and you have mentioned having two different camera's neither of which are recognisable models. When you obtained your camera's did you not have a specification with them telling you all about the inputs and outputs. The other alternative is to visit the manufacturers website and look up the spec for your camera. Please edit your profile to put something useful in the location box and maybe we can be more helpful, it's no good me telling you to visit a certain manufacturers website if I give you the english site and you are in south america or some other country where they use different model numbers for the same cameras. What are you trying to copy video from maybe it is your source which is at fault and not your cameras.

If you want help from us then could you please help us