S-Video Cable

can any one recommend a good s-video cable for use at 10m, and where to best to buy it from, im gonna need 2 so cant really stretch to mark grants
cheers lee :thumbsup:

L

loadsofleads

Hi lee, what kind of budget are you on. Supra's 'off the shelve' S-video cables only go to 2 meters ! A custom one at 10 meters could be built for you of course.

around 30-40 per cable, pref more towards 30 as i need 2
cheers lee

SimonO

Mark Grant

L

loadsofleads

around 30-40 per cable

ohhhh :oops: I think supra charge about £10 a meter for their AV2 cable which they use with S-video connections. Slightly off your budget, you could have a dig around the forum sponsors, alternatively try Ebay :rolleyes:

SimonO said:
Mark Grant

like i say cant quite stretch to mark grants £108 for 2 as i need other cables as well

taffyboyo said:
ohhhh :oops: I think supra charge about £10 a meter for their AV2 cable which they use with S-video connections. Slightly off your budget, you could have a dig around the forum sponsors, alternatively try Ebay :rolleyes:

yes i see the 2m is 41.99, oh well, ebay is just cheap stuff at that distance, ive found some profigold i might try any other recommendations?
cheers lee

SimonO

lee_car said:
...like i say cant quite stretch to mark grants £108 for 2 as i need other cables as well...
Sorry, I missed that :suicide: ...

Joe Fernand

Distinguished Member
AVForums Sponsor
Hello lee-car

Two 10m VanDamme Red Series S-Video cables will cost you just over £45.00 (total) inc shipping.

These are good for 20m so no worries at 10m.

Best regards

Joe

PS BetterCables Silver Reference S-Video is better - though at approx £80.00 (each) for a 12m cable its above your indicated budget - see http://www.bettercables.com/12me3febecas.html

cheers joe pm sent

Scott_Mac

Distinguished Member
We use the Profigold one at work and it's pretty good... bought from TVcables.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom