1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

S/H price for B&W speakers

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by Hawklord, Apr 21, 2003.

1. Hawklord

Hawklord

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +265
    I was wandering what would be a resonable second hand price for B&W 602 S3 fronts and B&W LRC60 Centre in sorrento finish excluding delivery(£300+£200 new).
    They are in imaculate condition and about 8 months old. I do not unfortunately have the original packaging but still have the receipt and other documentation that came with the speakers.
    I may be looking to upgrade in the near future so was wondering what price I could expect to get towards their replacements.

2. MuFu

MuFu

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    I'd say £200 for the 602s and £140 for the LCR60. Leave it open to offers though, because you can get about 10-15% off new B&Ws quite easily and the fact that they have no packaging might put some peope off.

MuFu.

3. kryten

kryten

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +14
    sorry to hijack the thread (!) but i was wondering the same thing about my CMD 1SE in light oak (might have the box) and CDM CSE centre (definitely have the box).

4. Ian J

Ian J
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,906
    I bought a pair of CDM 1SE last year second hand from a dealer for £300 and sold them on You Know Where for £360 a couple of weeks later.