Ryan Air? Or anything other than!

Now Monarch has gone bust plenty of pilots for you Michael.
I would be utterly amazed if any of those guy & girls went to FR, about 90% of them will have the wrong rating

I think it's just about using Ryanair to get some flying experience and then moving onto something better when you have it.

Another reason why I'd avoid Ryanair. Would you be confident in a new car driver who'd just passed his test? Yes he can drive. Not much experience though. If you saw a Ryanair plane with L plates or P plates on it, like with a car, would you be so happy about boarding?

New 2 bag policy came into place, #notcomplicated

I have to say it's easy to bash Ryanair but I've never had a problem with them (touch wood). Flew to Budapest last year and Tallinn this year no hassle whatsoever, though was lucky the one big suitcase were brought topped at 19.99kg on way back from Tallinn.

Sitting here in Portugal the only reason being Ryanair it’s half term and flew 5 of us out here for £400 return, no frills no problem even drove to Cardiff from Devon for the flights as they were £300 per person cheaper than locally :)

Can’t see the problem it’s hardly a secret what they offer, suits me with a big family and not having an unlimited budget.

I have to say it's easy to bash Ryanair but I've never had a problem with them (touch wood). Flew to Budapest last year and Tallinn this year no hassle whatsoever, though was lucky the one big suitcase were brought topped at 19.99kg on way back from Tallinn.

OT but how did you find those places?

Both kind of on my Ryanair radar.

OT but how did you find those places?

Both kind of on my Ryanair radar.

Budapest - loved it and loved the baths so relaxing, very sunny when I was there early September last year. Some homelessness. Superb metro system. Would go back.

Tallinn - liked the Hans Christian Anderson-esque old town and the amazing Maritime Museuem full of Soviet era weaponry and a sub you could wander around, cheap hotel but not too cheap food and drink (say compared to Prague). Was great to go to Helsinki on the boat one day though, a nice option. Was colder/wetter than Budapest but that's because was early October and it's on the Baltic sea. Recommended the Fazer Geisha chocolates.

I often fly with ryanair, because they offer cheap flights. Although, extra payments for everything are annoying and the seats are terribly uncomfortable.. but I guess, that's why the flights are so cheap

I find all flight seats uncomfortable.

Ryanairs may be worse but 2-3 hours on one of their seats is better than 7-8 in anyone elses.

And yet gazillions still fly with them.

99.9% love a moan but 99.9% love a cheap flight even more :D

If Ryanair retain the most unpopular Airline trophy again next year, they will break the record set in 1945 by the Luftwaffe.

I live in the UK, but am from Ireland. Ryanair almost always offer the cheapest option into Dublin - given the short flight any premium is hardly worth it.

I am due to fly with them to Lanzarote next week so that should be interesting...

martin lewis (MSE) has just sent Mr O'Leary an open letter as Ryanair are charging people 115 quid to change their names when they'd seemingly inserted the correct names in the first place when booking flights...

Ryanair rated 'greedy and arrogant' by customers

Ryanair has come bottom in an annual Which? survey rating the customer services of 100 popular UK brands.

The budget airline achieved a customer satisfaction score of only 45% for 2019. It is the sixth year in a row that Ryanair has come last.

I wouldn't fly with Ryanair even if it was free (which it won't be by the time you sit on the plane).
That O'Leary guy is never getting any of my money.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom