For Sale Russound CAV6.6 & VM1-8 Video Matrix

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by carlowboy, Feb 13, 2014.

1. carlowboy

carlowboy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +75
    Hey Guys

I have my Russound CAV6.6 (C/w 6 Uno-S2 keypads Black) & Russound VM1-8 Matrix available.

I'm upgrading my system so if anyone is interested in picking up a bargain let me know, i think the whole system cost €7/€8k 4-5 years ago.

The Russound CAV is a 6 source 6 zone AV multizone amplifier with independent control of all sources via the Uno-S2 keypads or Russound Remote which can IR learn commands to control non-rnet sources.

The VM Matrix is russounds video matrix and connects automatically with the CAV with a patch cable and allows distribution of HD sources via component to all zones.

System comes with:
    1 x Russound CAV6.6 Controller
    6 x UNO-S2 Keypads (Black)
    6 x Ir Emitters
    2 x Russound Remotes
    1 x Russound VM1 Video Matrix
    6 x Russound VM1 Receivers (can't find the other 2 receivers)

I also have a A-Bus Keypad that i'll through in for free to use as a sub-zone.

Its a great system and has done me proud over the last few years but its time to upgrade, if your interested leave a message.

I'm happy to ship to the UK, but payment must be received in advance via bank transfer and system will be shipped via DPD Interlink, if based in Ireland you can come and Demo the unit to ensure that its all working perfectly and if you want to take it away, you must wait approx 1 hour for me to uninstall the system and package everything up for you.

Not interested in breaking the package.

Price and currency: €2000.00 Euro
    Delivery: Delivery cost is not included
    Payment method: Bank Transfer

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via private conversation to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:

• Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct, too
    • Name and address including postcode
    • Valid e-mail address
    DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.