Russia World Cup 2018 Qualifying

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1437833362.762482.jpg

Can we get the two hated men off the screen and start the draw lol

Group A - Netherlands, France, Sweden, Bulgaria, Belarus, Luxembourg

Group B - Portugal, Switzerland, Hungary, Faroe Islands, Latvia, Andorra

Group C - Germany, Czech Republic, Northern Ireland, Norway, Azerbaijan, San Marino

Group D - Wales, Austria, Serbia, Rep of Ireland, Moldova, Georgia

Group E - Romania, Denmark, Poland, Montenegro, Armenia, Kazakhstan

Group F - England, Slovakia, Scotland, Slovenia, Lithuania, Malta

Group G - Spain, Italy, Albania, Israel, Macedonia, Lichtenstein

Group H - Belgium, Bosnia-Herzegovina, Greece, Estonia, Cyprus

Group I - Croatia, Iceland, Ukraine, Turkey, Finland

Is it me or do we always get drawn against Slovakia and Slovenia? Pretty dull group, would have been far more interesting to draw France or Italy.

Just to keep up the perceived arrogance of being born English , what a spiffingly easy group one has got.

Very easy group for us. Bit dull really, whilst I'd prefer an easy qualification you'd at least want to keep it interesting.

Groups A and G are looking tasty.

With all due respect to Wales, that's a brilliant draw for ROI.
Funny, was thinking how it's a great group for Wales. If we remain in our current form (big if) I wouldn't expect ROI to trouble us.

Last edited:
Scottish optimism is adorable but I think there is some underestimating of the competition. Do they know how Slovakia are doing in the groups for Euro 2016?

Lost interest in international football of late but I was born in England so I will watch and support them!

What countries do the rest of you support?? I bet theres a few Spain, Brazil supporters ect in here :)

Funny, was thinking how it's a great group for Wales. If we remain in our current form (big if) I wouldn't expect ROI to trouble us.

I'm sure you are happy with the draw, being the 10th best team in the world and all that. ;)

My optimism is that Ireland could have been handed a much more difficult task. I still don't expect us to qualify given how poor our squad is, but I don't see too many teams in that group running up a big score against us.....after that you never know.

Lost interest in international football of late but I was born in England so I will watch and support them!

What countries do the rest of you support?? I bet theres a few Spain, Brazil supporters ect in here :)
Same here pretty much

I support Wales as they've Britain's best player

To be fair, if you were picking a 'British XI' he'd definetly be in the starting line up.
I am of course slightly bias, but considering the horrific injury he suffered, his loan spell, often being played out of position, the 'Banter Era' (2007-2012) and his age; Ramsey's development has been exceptional, and he will only get better. He's my favourite player at the Club

England's had easy draw for the last several Euros and World cups. Shame as that group is looking a bit of a bore.

I predict: England smashing the group so we get over-hyped and over-excited, then struggling out of the finals group and losing in the first KO round.

So same as every tournament then?

Premier League festive fixtures 2017-18: Six games in 17 days next Christmas

Arsene Wenger calls it "unfair", Jose Mourinho says it "creates problems" and Sam Allardyce thinks the person responsible for it should be sacked.

But with a shortened season next year to help England prepare for the 2018 World Cup, fixture congestion over the festive period could be even worse.

The Premier League has confirmed that a draft fixture schedule for next season could see six rounds of games over Christmas and New Year in 2017-18, as opposed to four this year.

That could see clubs playing six games in 17 days from 16 December 2017 to 1 January 2018 inclusive.

So it's been confirmed that the 2026 World Cup will include 48 teams. What a joke. Did they not learn anything from the Euros?

The latest video from AVForums

Is Home Theater DEAD in 2024?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom