Runtime Error! plz help

FullOnYtee

Standard Member
Hi guyz and galz, i have vista 64 bit ultimate on my pc, for sumtime i've had problems with a runtime error. this only appears when i play Call of duty united offensive, call of duty modern warfare and call of duty world at war. it says microsoft C + + library runtime error! with other info like pathname and stuff. but with United Offensive the screen goes black and freezes, modern warfare freezes and recovers and i think world at war freezes but i can kick start it sumtimes by bringing up task manager and click the game and then before ending application its comes back to life,,, now i've tried re-intalling the games, updating graphic drivers, re-installing older graphic drivers, changing to xp compatiblity, run as admin, i've seen links about regcleaning, but some regcleaners muck up vista,, so :lease: sum1 out there must have this annouying problem and knows how to fix it..... my graphics card is nvidia geforce 8500GT and my PC has quad core, i'm not to great on understanding tech stuff but am willing to learn anything that helps... cheers Ytee :hiya: P.S. sorry if i havent posted this thread in the right place..

Last edited:

FullOnYtee

Standard Member
ummmm sry plz tell me where to start,,, or even wot to do cheers.... ahhh sry i didnt realise that it was a link,, cheers i'll give it ago thnx

Last edited:

FullOnYtee

Standard Member
unfortunately this didnt seem to fix my problem... download that link and installed but with -in 30 seconds of call of duty united offensive being activated the screen went black again,,,,,,, next:oops:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: LG C1 OLED + JBL Synthesis SDR-35 First Thoughts, plus TV Show & Disc Reviews & more
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom