Running dual subwoofers

RJMakan

Novice Member
Hi all, my current setup is a Yamaha av receiver, RX-V681, 2 Polk audio TSX440t, and a Velodyne 10 inch subwoofer. I want to run dual subwoofers but I can't find a matching Velodyne subwoofer. I want to buy a Klipsch reference R-8SW subwoofer. Will this work?

D1gita1

Hi all, my current setup is a Yamaha av receiver, RX-V681, 2 Polk audio TSX440t, and a Velodyne 10 inch subwoofer. I want to run dual subwoofers but I can't find a matching Velodyne subwoofer. I want to buy a Klipsch reference R-8SW subwoofer. Will this work?
Velodyne have been bought out and have revised designs in the way. There is a UK distributor for Velodyne though I'm not so sure about retailers. However, I could put an enquiry in for you when I'm back in work to check on availability of Velodyne models if you like. This info is current BTW, I spoke to the UK distributor only on Friday to organise the repair of a microvee, and it sounds like the new German owners plan to keep the brand alive and moving forward.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Sky Glass, Epson Laser Projectors plus Home Cinema Subwoofers and More…
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom