Running A Projector from Battery & Inverter

David_of_Surrey

Established Member
Reaction score
Well OK its not quite that simple.so apologies if this seems in the wrong forum..,
I'm planning a little project that is to be able to run the gas central heating in the event of a power cut (you need power to run the boiler controls & pump), so far I've figured out I need a stonking deep cycle battery setup (a couple of trojan T-105's equal to 225 Amp Hours @12V) and an inverter and a few odds and sods, well looking at inverters and was going to get a cheap quasi sine wave one to run the 75W pump but then had the idea that if I got a more expensive pure sine wave one I might be able to run my PC and possibly the projector etc, (although not all at the same time) so my question is have any of you done this and can you offer any advice. How much continuous power would an AE700 & receiver and sky box need?

You guys always seem to come up trumps so here's hoping

Dave

Going to be fascinating to see how this thread develops. All i can say is I've usually found it's cheaper to have a spare bottle of Calor Gas, and a fully charged laptop with a decent size screen....

:D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom