RUNCO good projectors?

D

dubskies

hey people i have a runco projector that was given to me by my uncle (real estate OWNER (Hes hella rich) and he gave me a runco vx1 projector from 1999, i called runco and they said it went for $15-17 thousand dollars, thats when my jaw dropped, i dont know what its worth now, it needs a new bulb and the bulb costs $800 and im not sure if its a good investment, i just wanna sell it really, without the bulb what do you think i should try and get for it? and with the bulb what do you think i should get for it? i know nothing about it thank you relplies would be a GREAT help... THANK YOU!

Ebay , would be a great place to start your market research , check for current and completed auctions , i think its overall size and weight will be a important issue to resolve early on and to obtain suitable quotes , so you can ebay the item with the right cost for shipping .

Might be worth letting the forum know what model the projector is and perhaps advertising the projector on the forums buy and sell section ...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom