1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Runco block copy weirdness

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by Them!, Sep 21, 2005.

1. Them!

Them!

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All,

(Newbie I'm afraid). I have a Runco 992 Ultra with the first 3 blocks occupied by my configs. When looking through the rest of the blocks all are free except I noticed block 11 was occupied (which I don't use). I tried copying block 3 and it was placed in block 4. However after deleting block 11 and the new block 4 I tried copying block 3 again. It put it in block 11???

Anybody know if this is normal?

Thanks.

2. crteaman

crteaman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Hi this has to be you Mike, Wow you aint half upsetting the beastie on your ceiling, I can see its getting confused, 11 has come about by figer trouble a double click on 1.

Mike we will get that unit back to where it was just as soon as I can get that way again, be very carefull, once the Runco has corrupt blocks ie less than perfectly created ones, it will use the corrupt ones to interpolate other blocks thus passing incorrect set up to the new formed block.

I will endeavour to get this unit back to were it was......if it kills me, have you got your DV50 yet?

James

3. Them!

Them!

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi James, I'm not so sure about the finger trouble. That may be how block 11 got populated in the first place but, even so, I've never copied a block before and that BIG exclamation mark is not something I'd have forgotten about.

That said after deleting 11 and copying 3 (my last block, NTSC anamorphic) it still placed it in 11...?

I now have copies of all three of my blocks that I can use to look at the Crystalio timings. Panning doesn't appear so good since flash card crashed, for some reason.

Henry's posting the DV50 today so I should get it over the weekend.

Look forward to seeing you up here.

Mike.