• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Rumour: COD MW3 Screenshots ?

Mikepriester

Distinguished Member
0firstscreenshot.png

xlargemw3multiplayerspl.jpg

mpcarbonfrontsouthafric.jpg

mpcarbonreversesouthafr.jpg

mp5new2.jpg

remingtonrsass.jpg

model1887iw5.jpg

strikeriw5.jpg

m320grenadelauncher.jpg

hbMDc.jpg

Splurge everywhere at the thought of MW3 :D:D:D

*Taken from Neogaf, which in turn were taken from Eurogamer :)

And more info here:

Where You'll Go, How You'll Kill, and Who Will Die in Modern Warfare 3

'We've been gentle so far in our revealing of what we know about Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. We've tip-toed through the minefield of spoilers, and tried to reveal only facts anyone would want to know. That ends here.

What follows is a detailed summary of what we understand are the events of Modern Warfare 3 described to us by those in possession of dozens of images from the game, as well as voice over recordings. While we haven't seen the game in action ourselves, we believe that the imagery and this plot description is accurate. That doesn't mean things can't change before release. Levels could be altered or completely cut before the game gets into your hands.

While we're still keeping some major, pivotal moments close to our chest—let's just say we know some things we wish we didn't know—we're about to lay the whole story out for you from beginning to end. Don't read on if you want to experience the narrative of Activision's bombshell shooter free from spoilers.'

'Multiplayer in the game returns with a chunky list of playable maps as well as two types of Spec Ops modes: "Survival" and "Mission".

Multiplayer Maps
Alpha
Alps
Bootleg
Bravo
Brooklyn
Carbon
Coast
Dome
Exchange
Hardhat
Interchange
Lambeth
Meteora
Mogadishu
Paris
Plaza 2
Radar
Seatown
Underground
Village

Spec Ops Modes
Survival
Carbon
Dome
Radar
Seatown
Village

Mission
Civilian Rescue
Flood the Market
Invisible Threat
Little Bro's
Out of Africa
No Fly Zone
Wing Man

Read more at the link, mod could you please change the title to reflect info also :) Cheers.

Loads at Kotaku fair doos..

I have re-uploaded a load to Imageshack :)

SOMEONE PASS ME THE TISSUES :D:D:D

Last edited:

King Tones

Distinguished Member
Why not post this in the other 2 MW3 Fred rather than filling this section up with just Rumour Freds ??

MODS sort this chump out will ya :rolleyes:

Modern Yawnfare 3 wooo hooo ;)

Mikepriester

Distinguished Member
Why not post this in the other 2 MW3 Fred rather than filling this section up with just Rumour Freds ??

MODS sort this chump out will ya :rolleyes:

Modern Yawnfare 3 wooo hooo ;)

Coz dis is da COD forum. Yo as bad as those Battlefielders.

;)

Get out if you don't wanna read/see it Tones. This is the first screenshots dude, more than deserves it's own thread. :p

When I have a bit of time this weekend, I'll probably split some of the threads into there own sections. Guns/Maps etc. ;) Just for you Tones :)

Last edited:

King Tones

Distinguished Member
Pah I seem to remember the MW2 and Black Ops Freds having all the info in one single Fred and the 1st post updated with the latest info.

Always thought the way that was done was very good and made it easier for fellow members and the MODS. Must of been one hell of a nice member to do all that :D

Mikepriester

Distinguished Member
Pah I seem to remember the MW2 and Black Ops Freds having all the info in one single Fred and the 1st post updated with the latest info.

Always thought the way that was done was very good and made it easier for fellow members and the MODS. Must of been one hell of a nice member to do all that :D

Punk. Look at my edited post at 4.21. Yes it took me that long to write that and then edit it.

We'll armwrestle it next time Tones. Yo goin down son!!!

King Tones

Distinguished Member
Oh I dont want the job if thats what you mean.
It took over my life leading up to release of both games.

Wont be doing that again plus I think my Freds did kill some peoples connections at work :laugh:

Do what you want Mr Dome Head your MR COD now :smashin:

Mikepriester

Distinguished Member
Oh I dont want the job if thats what you mean.
It took over my life leading up to release of both games.

Wont be doing that again plus I think my Freds did kill some peoples connections at work :laugh:

Do what you want Mr Dome Head your MR COD now :smashin:

I see.

Your scared now are you? Scared I'll beat your sorry arse anyday at an armwrestle eh?? eh eh?

Tones is scared, nah nah nahhaa nah nah nah..

I'd create a poll about it. But, Kav is king of Poll's and he aint aboot no more :(

Mr COD :laugh:

dpb69

Fourzerotwo, has said on twitter that some stuff is true & some is not & to wait for the real reveal. I bet most is right though

majnu

Distinguished Member
must resist looking at mw3 threads :devil:

meweavy

Distinguished Member
bugger,looking at those shots,now has me interested in mw3.

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
From a comment on you tube the Russian at the end of the clips translates to:

He says at the end in russian(with funny accent even for russians): "One,destroy enemy hope to win"

in second teaser: "Two,use all for your benefit"

in third: "Three,use weekness of your enemy"

fourth: "Four,attack from the unknown position"

majnu

Distinguished Member
Sniping on top of Big Ben. Yes Plz

P

planetmatt

And nothing of any value was revealed. Battle in NY? Crysis 2 just did that. Wow some urban maps and some guns, who would have thought they would be in a COD game? Some characters who will take part in a story that makes no sense and will have everyone spamming the skip cutscene button by the midway point? Boring.

I'm not being anti COD, I'm just sick of the way AAA titles are hyped these days. Dripping meaningless morsels of video and rumour and leaving everything of real substance to be revealed after release and after the review embargoes life.

I'm pretty sure that everyone in this forum could have guessed the everything posted by the OP.

Oh, and did they really just put a precision sight on the 1887 shotgun? Good grief. :rolleyes:

Mikepriester

Distinguished Member
Sniping on top of Big Ben. Yes Plz

You aint getting the game are you Maj? Thought that's what you've said many times mate ;)

And nothing of any value was revealed. Battle in NY? Crysis 2 just did that. Wow some urban maps and some guns, who would have thought they would be in a COD game? Some characters who will take part in a story that makes no sense and will have everyone spamming the skip cutscene button by the midway point? Boring.

NYC. Probably a million games that have done it before Matt.

I'm actually into the story. Yeah it's all bro'd up. But I like all bro'd up. It'd be boring if it wasnt.

I'm not being anti COD, I'm just sick of the way AAA titles are hyped these days. Dripping meaningless morsels of video and rumour and leaving everything of real substance to be revealed after release and after the review embargoes lift.

That's how they build hype. There would be no hype if everything was just revealed 6 month before the game. I'd love it if everything was revealed 6 month's before release, but I'd be less hyped for the game.

Oh, and did they really just put a precision sight on the 1887 shotgun? Good grief. :rolleyes:

Nothing wrong with that :)

majnu

Distinguished Member
You aint getting the game are you Maj? Thought that's what you've said many times mate ;)

I guess you're right, who am I tryin' to kid? We will all most likely get it when it comes out. :devil:

Still don't like that subscription rubbish tho :rolleyes:

alan280170

Distinguished Member
From a comment on you tube the Russian at the end of the clips translates to:

He says at the end in russian(with funny accent even for russians): "One,destroy enemy hope to win"

in second teaser: "Two,use all for your benefit"

in third: "Three,use weekness of your enemy"

fourth: "Four,attack from the unknown position"

Not to be a smart arse, but in the third one he say's the number 4 not 3. and 3 in 4.

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
Not to be a smart arse, but in the third one he say's the number 4 not 3. and 3 in 4.

It's ok i never put the videos in any order. I just copied in the order from the Call Of Duty Channel then pasted that comment in afterwards. :smashin:

But whateva smart arse. :p:D

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
Activision Respond To Modern Warfare 3 Leak | Gaming News and Opinion at TheSixthAxis.com

Leaks suck, but dealing with them in a mature, responsible way shows a side to publishers that we rarely see. Case in point: the recent Modern Warfare 3 leaks, which Activision have – yesterday evening – responded to.

“Friday [the day of the leak] was a really interesting, a really kind of cool day,” said Activision’s CEO Eric Hirshberg. Planning out a marketing strategy for a game as big as MW3 takes months, and it’s meant to run on a carefully scripted schedule for equally as long.

“No one wakes up and thinks, ‘I hope there’s been a leak and our timing gets all messed up’” he said. “If members of the government and the military aren’t safe from this stuff, it’s a part of our world now.”

“While it’s definitely not cool to steal other people’s intellectual property, and while it’s definitely not cool to leak stuff that’s not yours, there are ways that you can respond that actually turn the lemons into lemonade,” he added. “And that’s what we tried to do on Friday.”

“You aren’t always in control of the schedule and the dialogue, and you need to be comfortable of those rapids in this day and age,” he continued. “That’s actually one of the things that separates good marketing from great marketing today.”

“We woke up with a marketing crisis and wanted to go to bed with a marketing win,” Hirshberg said.

“So what we did was we kind of took that exact conversation we were having in our conference room outside and had it publicly in social media. We reached out to our fans and we said, ‘Look, we didn’t schedule this. This wasn’t something we had planned. But everyone seems excited, so we’re just going to roll with it. So here they are, a couple of assets that weren’t scheduled to be out for another couple of weeks.’”

Those assets? The teaser trailers, which have been phenomenally successful. Three million views in just two days.

In our opinion, this is how you should deal with events like this – rather than just shove it under the carpet or try to get the content taken down, you follow up with the big guns, and there’s little bigger than a Modern Warfare teaser trailer. Let’s hope the full trailer, which is meant to air next Monday, is just as powerful.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom