1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rules of Engagement and why Samuel Jackson is.....

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by dUnKle, Oct 22, 2000.

1. dUnKle

dUnKle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,333
    the coolest motherfuc*er ever.

First the movie. Much better than all the magazines such as Empire make out. It is fairly standard stuff but very powerful, mainly due to Tommy Lee Jones and the man himself not forgetting about Guy Pierce. Also the 5.1 sound is one of THE best I have heard. The two big(ish) shooting scenes are very detailed and for any one that liked A FEW GOOD MEN you will like this too.

Now for SAM. He is just great. Very powerful and very cool. Saw SHAFT a few weeks back and he was born for the part. Just waiting for a more adult version of episode 2 to come out with his Jedi character weilding a pump action lightsaber and calling people mother*****rs

2. Arthur.S

Arthur.S

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Don't want to upset you Dunc, but I think Sam's another actor who's just become a caricature of himself. I don't think he's done anything worthwhile since 'Pulp Fiction'.

------------------
    www.baldyplex.com

3. Rachael Bitchlist

Rachael Bitchlist

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +70
    Arthur, he'll do anything he's well-paid to do. You can't blame him for that. In a few short years he'll be too old for the parts he's getting now. He's older than he looks, I believe he's 53. He did breath life into SHAFT. I thought even he couldn't, but he did. "...it's my duty, to please your booty..." I hope he finagles some really good parts in the coming years. I likes the dude! Best wishes!

------------------

Rachael, the big disc cat!

4. Guest

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Did you guys see The Negotiator ? Or A Time to Die ? Those are parts tailor-made for him ! Just saw Shaft, and.... well, I've seen him do better.

Rui