Question Rugged iPhone 6 Case

Discussion in 'iPhone Forum' started by mightymax76, Jun 15, 2015.

Tags:
  1. mightymax76

mightymax76

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +33
    Hi all,
    I'm after some guidance.
    I've got an iPhone 6 and looking for a rugged case for it that will help it withstand the elements of the outside world.
    In the past I've used the Griffin Survivor Cases which have been great but I've noticed there is no longer a flap to protect the rear camera lens.
    I'm looking for a good case that is shock proof for rough and tumbles of dropping it, protect it from dust and rain (waterproof would be amazing).
    I'm not fussed if you can use the finger print or not as I'm happy to use numeric keypad lock while it's in the case. I don't mind it being a bit bulky.
    Has anyone got any suggestions?
    Thanking in advance

2. RheesSnow

RheesSnow

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +20
    One option I've recently discovered a brand called 'Olixar' and they're pretty good. Quite rugged and similar to the Spigen range only a lot cheaper.
    Another brand which I've placed an order for and just waiting for delivery is NueVue. I don't know how protective their cases are they're made from leather, but they've got cleaning materials inside which apparently remove dirt and fingerprints from an iphone (One of my pet hates!)

3. abirobinson89

abirobinson89
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    I bought the official leather one and have to say I've been very impressed with it. My sister bought me a dodo case (http://www.dodocase.com/collections/iphone-6-cases) which I use from time to time too. If you don't mind bulk go with the Otterbox but it's just too unsightly for me.