rucksack travel bag

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by WeegyAVLover, May 4, 2018.

Tags:
  1. WeegyAVLover

WeegyAVLover

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,944
    Hi,

So I have a fairly inexpensive rucksack that I use when my wife and I go or weekend city breaks as well as for our main holiday.

However the bag has a few rips in it and the zips are giving up the ghost so it is probably time to get something new. But when we do go travelling I like to have my bag secure just in case anyone thinks they can steal something from it so I usually have the main compartment padlocked.

I have seen these anti-theft rucksacks on amazon and they seem like quite a good fit for what I am looking for - I seen this on amazon:

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/Anti-the...525420382&sr=1-6&keywords=anti+theft+backpack

it has a lot of good features that would be ideal for me like the charger built in for your phone (I have a battery that I can already connect to it, place to store laptop, headphones, usb drive, etc (not all of that would be getting carried round with me on a daily basis when out and about). It also has space for an Umbrella and water bottle which is also important.

Has anyone ever used one of these types of bags that they could give an opinion on them?

The only thing it lacks is a pouch on the strap to hold my phone. I am looking on amazon for it but not sure what I am looking for exists or my search criteria is wrong.