rubbish @ fifa 10 and want to play each other

Reaction score
addition to rubbish @ fifa 10 as my thread was mixed with another

i will set up a avf account or ppl can add my usa account with an odd name either way is fine with me

cheers

ok man, setup a friends league then everone can play each other easily without even need to add tags

avf
password-12345

championship or below

Last edited:
OK I made another one now and you can be any team you want, so join this people aswell as toon83s
League name:- AVF Bad
Password:- 123

Ok guys i joined both. :thumbsup:

Played against Sir LJ (He beat me 1-0) & Virtual 22(We Drew 1-1) Both were really good games and at last i enjoyed online fifa gaming. Everyone who is bad at this should join and lets get a laugh. Anyhoo, I bid you all good night see you in the tomorrow for another round if your on. :D

Thnaks again for the games.

I shall be joining tomorrow - just finishing a set of 4 night shifts so haven't been beaten for a few days (only cos I haven't been on...:rolleyes:)

I'll join both leagues tomorrow as I've got 4 days off - coming back to work on Tuesday with sore thumbs then...:D

I'll be playing one league as the mighty Fulham - and to be honest, I'm not sure who's in the championship but I've still got a soft spot for Chris Coleman so Coventry City are looking good - until I get hold of them anyway...:rolleyes:

Hey guys,i'm a Pro Evo convert and am pretty rubbish also. Had a few online matches and only won 1 of them 1 think. I reckon the other person was wearing boxing gloves.....

I'd like to join in if thats ok? Can we choose any teams? I'll steer clear of the like of Barca and Madrid et al, but oviously want to choose a fairly decent team if thats cool?!

Hopefully get some good matches and a bit of a laugh.

:hiya:

Good game Toon83. God knows how it was only 1-0 tho. I'm still scratchin ma head wondering how that lob over my keeper at the start managed to stay out!!! :smashin:

Hey guys,i'm a Pro Evo convert and am pretty rubbish also. Had a few online matches and only won 1 of them 1 think. I reckon the other person was wearing boxing gloves.....

I'd like to join in if thats ok? Can we choose any teams? I'll steer clear of the like of Barca and Madrid et al, but oviously want to choose a fairly decent team if thats cool?!

Hopefully get some good matches and a bit of a laugh.

:hiya:

check post 4 and 9

Good game Toon83. God knows how it was only 1-0 tho. I'm still scratchin ma head wondering how that lob over my keeper at the start managed to stay out!!! :smashin:

it was :D

played a match today and hit the post 8 times :eek:

Anyone in this friends league on, Let me know. YOu can either add me as a friend (which may make it easier to see if ma online or not) or just try and invite to play. :clap:

hello, i've joined the AVF Bad league and send me a message if anyone fancys a game :smashin:

I'll be on tonight but will be playing Pro Clubs Championship with my mates and getting drunk.

I'll try and play some games tomorrow if anyone's about, easy win for ye!

Hi guys, been looking for something like this for ages, will join tonight, anyone who wants toadd me to their friends list search for BladestormUK

Mike

I will be joining both leagues tonight so will be available to donate points and have a positive affect on peoples goal differences soon!

Thanks for the games today guys. Made a solid start with the mighty Owls :smashin:. Much more fun playing against people who dont quit or make you watch replays of nothing!!!

thanks for the games tonight, lost 2 won 1, not bad for 1st time online with the game, hopefully get some more in over the weekend

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom