1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Rubbish at Halo2 like me? Post your gamertag here...

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by gavan, Jul 9, 2005.

1. gavan

gavan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +286
    Hi all,

I've noticed a few threads here with people saying how annoying it is getting their butt kicked in Halo2 by obnoxious yank kids etc... Well, I suffer the same problem and in fact hardly ever go online to play it because it's such an annoying experience. Actually, most XBL games are the same because lets face it, most of us don't have the time to play the things 24x7 unlike some kids online.

So: How about anyone who feels the same posting their Gamertag in this thread and then we can sort out a game of Halo2 between equally crap inviduals?

Here's mine: In Tua Nua

Feel free to invite me....

Cheers,

Gav

2. rob_finch

rob_finch

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +95
    I'm crap at Halo2, but I don't play on Live, I use Xlink KAI instead. You play over system link, against European players (if you choose). You guys who aren't that happy with Live should give it a try, www.teamxlink.co.uk.

My KAI tag is robfinch if you want to add me, but you'll find plenty of games to play in anyway.

3. Big_Si

Big_Si
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I'm not that great online to be fair, i have however completed both Halo1 and Halo2 on the Legendary setting so perhaps am not quite bad enough to be included in the ranks of the league of extrodinarily poo players.

Like you though i'm pretty fed up with getting my butt kicked by a bunch of cheating Yank kids with far too much time on their hands send us an FR if you fancy a game sometime :thumbsup:

4. gavan

gavan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +286
    Great stuff - request sent. Maybe I'll actually get some use out of XBL. It's a great system but too bad it's ruined by snotty yank kids.

Cheers,

Gav

5. fatso101

fatso101

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I agree! I would say I'm ok at Halo 2. I can get right to the end on Legendary but cant kill Tartarus so just gave up.

Have been playing it online for about 3 or 4 months and do enjoy it apart from the whiney yank 4 year olds.

Id be up for a game with any like minded Halo 2 players, even if it is just to take the ****** out of the yanks and get called "Noobs".

Feel free to send a friend request but if poss include that youre from the UK etc.