• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Ruark speakers- help

v40mav

Standard Member
Was in Hifi shop today and spotted a set of Speakers that they had taken in part exchange.

Ruark prologue II front
Ruark Epilogue rear
Ruark Dialogue Centre
Raurk Sub -( dont have exact model)

I'm looking for a new set of speakers for AV and had budgeted for Mission E5 package approx 8-900,

The speakers look in immaculate condition - without saying what the shop is asking ( more than my budget ) - any idea what these would be worth - they indicated original cost was about 3500.

Whislt not my concern - they also match flooing and cometics in room - that would please the boss!!

I have booked a demo next week to hear these but I cannot find any info on Ruark website for Prologue II ??

v40mav

Standard Member
Anyone able to assist here? :lease:

Believe the shop will be asking about £1200 , but not confirmed yet - would this be a good buy or for that money what are recommended alternatives. Want floor standers front.

DOBLY

This shop has one or more of the Ruark speakers you list available new (and possibly discounted from RRP).
It seems to me that your local shop is asking a very reasonable price for the previously owned speakers (if they are in the condition that they appear to be in). Sorry, I can't find any info. on the prologue II's either.

As always, give them an audition and let your ears make up your mind!

Enjoy !

v40mav

Standard Member
Thanks for the link -

Demo'd these today - they do sound awesome.
Clarified the exact models

Fronts - prologue ii
Rear - epilogue ii
Centre - Dialogue ii
Sub - Log Rytham 150

They do look and sound excellant - so looks like they will be heading home with me tomorrow :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom