Wanted RUARK PROLOGUE OR TEMPLAR SPEAKERS

Discussion in 'Archived Classifieds' started by notanthony, Mar 4, 2013.

1. notanthony

notanthony
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Please let me know if you have Ruark Prologue or Ruark Templar speakers for sale in good condition.

Would possibly prefer the Prologue 2 and the Templar 2, but would consider the Ones

Thanks

I have read the trading rules and agree to abide by them at all times until the transaction is concluded to the satisfaction of all parties involved : Yes.
    --------------------------------------------------
    This message is automatically inserted in all classifieds forum threads.
    By replying to this thread you agree to abide by the trading rules detailed here.
    Please be advised, all buyers and sellers should satisfy themselves that the other party is genuine by providing the following via PM to each other after negotiations are complete and prior to dispatching goods and making payment:
    1) Landline telephone number. Make a call to check out the area code and number are correct too!
    2) Name and address including postcode
    3) Valid e-mail address (no disposable addresses such as @gmail or @yahoo for example).

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with all details being correct. It's in your best interest to check out these details yourself.
    Also we advise that the vendor post images of the items for sale. This helps your sale by showing the condition of the goods prior to dispatch.

2. Sessen Ryu

Sessen Ryu

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +84
    Hi

I'm in Leatherhead and have 2 good condition Prologue ones in dark oak (think it maybe called cherry oak).

I also have matching 2 x Epilogue and a Dialogue speakers.

Edited, - I am going to see if I can sell the lot together first... - if not, then i'll split.. - just need to get some photos sorted out... - will put an ad on here soon.