1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ruark 5.1 vita

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Speakers' started by jrrs1, Oct 28, 2004.

1. jrrs1

jrrs1
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi guys,
    Bought this system 4 years ago and looking to install it for the first time ( dont ask!) matching it to a denon avc-A10se amp + plasma etc...
    Is this speaker system still considered ok? or should i discard and pick up a new system? i want if as a nice compromise between DVD audio from a film, and MP3 from PC + CD original format....

Advice much appreciated.
    Cheers John

2. bobbypunk

bobbypunk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I think it's a great audio sound and still good with movies, I've always liked that package.

3. jrrs1

jrrs1
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    bobbypunk,
    Thnaks, nice to be reassuured, it was a good compromise but as i've said its never been used and still in its box! 4 years after buying it...

I demoed it and thought it was unbelievably clear ( bass was a little light), but i had a friend with me who raved about it and compared it to his £3k B&W system for clarity.

I'tll be installed next month hopefully, so i'm looking forward to hearing it after such a long time.
    Thanks John

4. Nikolay

Nikolay
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have no user manual. How to connect the satellites via the high pass filter? Should I unplug the Red connector (plus) and insert it into the yellow connector (filter)?
    Many thanks.

Last edited: Jan 15, 2013