1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ru970 Philips Colour Remote

Discussion in 'Home Cinema Control & Remote Controls' started by ISHANTY, Dec 4, 2003.

1. ISHANTY

ISHANTY

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +44
    all owers of this remote i would like to here you views on this remote control, i want to know what you lik about it and what you don't!!!

2. Sandman

Sandman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +660
    It is near enough exactly the same as the 890/940 pronto's exept it has a colour screen and a bigger memory for the larger colour bitmaps. They are great remotes and very customisable via your pc. There is lots of files you can download from www.remotecentral.com and amend them to suit your system. The best bet for you is to go to remotecentral and download pronto edit v4.05 and a few files for this remote from their files section (remote is called pronto pro TSU6000 in USA) and you can then use the pronto emulator on you pc to see what the remote can do. I would recoment you download dale crawford's easytheatre ccf. file and danial tonks ccf and have a look at them.

3. Sandman

Sandman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +660
  4. pizzacheaze

pizzacheaze

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    i think the hard buttons are not as good, but the display is miles better

5. Mr. Wilby

Mr. Wilby
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +16
    Also keep in mind that the TSU7000 has been released (in limited numbers) state-side, so the European version is only a short while a way.

Check out www.remotecentral.com for pictures/info. No review there yet, but hopefully very soon.