For Trade RTX 3090 for 3080

tizer2000uk

Standard Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Reaction score
I have managed to get my hands on a GPU at long last but don’t need the power the 3090 offers and I’d be quite happy with a 3080/3070 plus the difference of however many £££ between them.

I’d managed to get the 3080ti in to my basket when my bank got all protective and blocked the transaction until it could confirm I wanted to buy it. When I got to retry it was gone and the 3090 followed seconds later so lucky me but the card is more expensive at £1399.

I am not looking to profit and would like if possible to conduct the trade in person in Guildford so the goods can be inspected. Mine will be unopened and I’d be looking for a card in the same condition if possible or very recently purchased.
Thanks.

Price and currency
£1399.00
Delivery cost included
Delivery Is Included
Prefer goods collected?
I prefer the goods to be collected
Advertised elsewhere?
Advertised elsewhere
Payment method
Direct trade plus cash

Delvey

Distinguished Member
Rating - 100%
68   0   0
Reaction score
I think this is in the wrong section. Should be in here maybe?

If so hit the report button and a mod should be able to move it

Hillskill

Moderator/Games Reviewer
Rating - 100%
525   0   0
Reaction score
I have managed to get my hands on a GPU at long last but don’t need the power the 3090 offers and I’d be quite happy with a 3080/3070 plus the difference of however many £££ between them.

I’d managed to get the 3080ti in to my basket when my bank got all protective and blocked the transaction until it could confirm I wanted to buy it. When I got to retry it was gone and the 3090 followed seconds later so lucky me but the card is more expensive at £1399.

I am not looking to profit and would like if possible to conduct the trade in person in Guildford so the goods can be inspected. Mine will be unopened and I’d be looking for a card in the same condition if possible or very recently purchased.
Thanks.

I've a 3070 I'd be keen to trade up to a 3090. I value mine at £750. Comes boxed in original packaging. Fully covered by MSI warranty.

dazdem

Rating - 100%
89   0   0
Reaction score
I've a 3070 I'd be keen to trade up to a 3090. I value mine at £750. Comes boxed in original packaging. Fully covered by MSI warranty.
surprised at a mod dealing with a member who has clearly posted in wrong section and after it has been pointed out.

Thug

Rating - 100%
255   0   0
Reaction score
surprised at a mod dealing with a member who has clearly posted in wrong section and after it has been pointed out.
Why?
Not all mods can moderate in every forum, so Hillskill would not have been able to do anything about it.
Anyone could make an offer, so why shouldn't a mod? Or are you saying he should wait until another mod has moved it to the correct forum and potentially miss out?

No need to answer. In fact please dont as it would unecessarily bump the thread (again). I just wanted to clarify. Its now in the correct forum in any case.

The latest video from AVForums

LG C1 OLED TV Best Picture Settings for SDR, HDR and Dolby Vision
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom