1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

RS selling PW6 for £1299, boards still available?

Discussion in 'Plasma TVs' started by Vipen, Dec 22, 2004.

1. Vipen

Vipen

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    hi guys, well i'm the the 'i'm nearly there' frenzy right now. PW7 was a runner but just today saw RS has the PW6 for £1299.

i presume that's the bare panel with no boards and no stand. would there be any problems getting stand or board?

need component board for dvd. understand i can use standard vga with the js adapter for sky+ (haha, which it seems i'm getting too).

oops, oh, and xbox......hadn't thought of that. presume i can get 2>1 adapter for the JS thingy?

anyway, anyone have problems sourcing boards?

and any reason NOT to buy from RS, although i know they're just box shifters but at this price i can accept it. the less i pay now the more i'll feel ok when HD comes round and i 'only paid so and so...

2. blackmanalishi

blackmanalishi

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  3. irvind

irvind
    Novice Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
  4. Vipen

Vipen

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    they do seem good deals. however, as i understood there's not alot of difference between the PW6 & PW7. so i could get my PW6, board (component) and RGC.VGA adapter for the same price as PW7. maybe even get stand for near that too.

i don't really want the scart board anymore, enough people have put me off.