RS General Chat

And because I haven't spent enough, this will be joining us in September all going well. Looking forward to that!

Attachments

• 1434100104473.jpg
    1434100104473.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 144
Yep. Really cross about it. Will just stick money asides myself and then at least I know there will be no exclusions.

That said I know full well that if I cancel it the cat will get poorly.

That's probably a much more sensible way of doing things. You can bet if you need to claim they'll discover some clause which means you weren't covered anyway :(

Besides, another benefit, if you've put all the money aside and the cat stays healthy, you can buy yourself some new guitar gear :rotfl:

An
Never bothered with insurance on our two. £51 seems excessive, cheaper just to buy a new cat :laugh:

Dont joke. Wouldnt mind so much if it was a pedigree. We got her from Battersea Cats & Dogs home; paid £30 and had to take her back a week later because the little hussy had Chlamidia.

Should not have stated this thread, what with Pedal chat, hows anyone supposed to do any work anymore:laugh:

Well it's coming up for 10.15 now, I've been here since 7.30 and all I've done so far is read the paper and post on here, no work at all yet :D

And because I haven't spent enough, this will be joining us in September all going well. Looking forward to that!
Nice, is that new or secondhand? An Octavia? My car is 4 years old now so I'll probably be looking to replace it in a couple more years. With two dogs now, we'll probably go for something with more boot space.
Well it's coming up for 10.15 now, I've been here since 7.30 and all I've done so far is read the paper and post on here, no work at all yet :D
Sounds like most of my days except that I don't get in at 7:30. Heck, I'm not usually even awake at 7:30! What time do you finish?

Nice, is that new or secondhand? An Octavia? My car is 4 years old now so I'll probably be looking to replace it in a couple more years. With two dogs now, we'll probably go for something with more boot space.

Sounds like most of my days except that I don't get in at 7:30. Heck, I'm not usually even awake at 7:30! What time do you finish?

Goooner finishes about 10.00am, reads guitar mags then. Hard life!

Normally 4, but we've had someone on holiday this week, so I'm here until 4.30/4.45.

New! Looking at 1 yr old ones to replace our 9 year old Octavia, and got offered a decent deal on 0% finance...and as the plan will be to keep it for a while then had a play with the options list!

So new Octavia VRS Estate order in. Can highly recommend them. The Estate boot is huge, and although they are not the massive bargains they once where, they are still excellent value. Perfect for your extending family Jon!

:D

It's more to cover the phones rather than do the work.

I want Jon's job, seems to leave an awful lot of time for playing Rocksmith and yet still pays enough to buy new (and expensive!) guitars every other week :rotfl:

So new Octavia VRS Estate order in. Can highly recommend them.
A friend of mine has one as a company car and also speaks highly of it. I'll definitely have a look at them when the time comes.
I want Jon's job, seems to leave an awful lot of time for playing Rocksmith and yet still pays enough to buy new (and expensive!) guitars every other week :rotfl:
The Rocksmith time comes more from the fact that my kids aren't with me any more (or only rarely), and I have no social life any more.

My job isn't bad and I've been contracting now for over 4 years, but there are signs that our present department may be disbanded in the near future and then I'd have to look for something else, which might not pay so well. The Doozy may end up being my last guitar for a while!

Just out of interest, we used to spend a lot of time near Casteau when we were kids. Loved every minute of it.

Just out of interest, we used to spend a lot of time near Casteau when we were kids. Loved every minute of it.
Ah! I don't know it but it's not too far from the breeder that we've just got our new puppy from, so we were there on Thursday evening :)

Luckily the kids aren't too fussed on telly (well that's a lie they're square eyes but I restrict getting my head burst with telly on all day and they just accept it ish) but sure I've got all manner of talent show hell to come! I laugh at the thought over a year ago I'd wind down with the wee man playing guitar while his mum slept giving us both peace, she slept he screamed and has only occasionally decided to stop that routine lol

Our first was great would wake up and babble away playing with nothing, he wakes up screaming every single time yay lol

Been there mate, don't want to go back two girls (4yr/10yr) is more than a handful for me.

My first was actually the worst colic like you wouldn't believe for the first 3-6 month, nearly broke the marriage as we were arguing over the silliest things. The second we were a bit more prepared for but 6.30 to 10 every night non stop crying for the first 3 months no matter what we did but we were strict routine from the start and she wasn't too bad on the nights.

Nothing prepares you for kids, but when they cuddle up and say I love you Daddy it still chokes me up :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom