RR7 online and GB racers

simbaz

Standard Member
I have noticed that there appears to be a trend with racers on RR7 from the UK. They all seem to choose the Fiera and generally don't do very well. Do they think that it says Fiesta?.. :D

fizl

I've been playing with the age prophetie (or whatever it is called) as I don't have that many cars unlocked (not played arcade mode yet).

got to say - in GT my favorite car in rally was the ford focus for a long time :D

Shaz

I've found it only gives me the fierra all the time when everyone else has other cars, does anyone know how to change it?

W

Welerongorgo

I've found it only gives me the fierra all the time when everyone else has other cars, does anyone know how to change it?

I can't be sure about this but I think you have to unlock the cars in the Ridge State GP before they can be used online. The online and offline modes have the same effect on the player in RR7, Winning online improves your credits and fame points in the same way that winning offline does. If the room is using arcade machines then you should be able to pick any of the cars from a class but if the room is using player machines, you can only use machines you have unlocked and modified offline.

The fierra is the basic car that's given to everyone regardless of how they're doing offline but it won't be anywhere near as good as the cars that others have unlocked and modified to their own preferences.

This is also the reason why the UK racers aren't doing too well, They're racing online without playing enough of the offline mode, meaning they don't have many cars to choose from (fierra) and they're also not as experienced as people who have completed a lot of the offline content who would have more cars to choose from and also be much more experienced in racing in those cars.

One thing I've noticed with player from everywhere is that hardly anyone seems to be using dynamic drifting cars, it may be that I haven't played enough online but I just find it strange that more people aren't using them. My car of choice is the Raggio and I've only played one race when someone else was using one as well and only 3 when anyone else was using a dynamic car. That was out of 15 different races.

spose but I have done like 10% or so and have a fair few cars I have modded offline and I still can't use them online

do I need to be racing on GP like I have done or on Arcade to unlock more cars?

W

Welerongorgo

10% wouldn't be enough to get much (if any) of the category one cars, most rooms use cat 1 cars and that would be why you can't use them.

You actually have to complete the GP before you can unlock a lot of the cars as they have to be beaten in duels first. I've done 45% and it's only now that I'm getting a lot of the cars

I've done 63%...done all the manufactuers (I think) won RGP 13 all the Single Even Races before all the new ones became available after completing RGP13 and have bought most of the cars as I have so much credit and modified them

Yet I still get the Feira, I feel like I'm being scr3wed here!

W

Welerongorgo

That is weird. I've done 80% and can use all of my cars online. I could use them at 50%.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Home Cinema Sources and B&W 805 D4 Speaker Review and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom