RP Picture Horizontal Problem

LDR

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Got a new Tosh 42WT29 about 3 weeks ago, small problem with it whenever I turn it on in that the pic always seems slightly too far to the right. For example when watching SkySports News the graphics on the RH of the screen are "offScreen" in that for example the Football League tables, I cant see the points of every team. If I turn the set of & on 3 times then the picture shift back correctly. Every time I turn it on I have to do this exactly 3 times !!

Any ideas ?

There's the horizontal position in the user level menu. Go to the far right on the menu.

Depending on what zoom mode they'll be horizontol or vertical position (or both)

Already checked that..Set is set up to automatically come on & switch to SkySports News in Widescreen setting, but still have to turn set off & on exactly 3 times before Horizontal picture setting is automatically correct.

Are you trying to say I have to go into the menu system every time I turn the TV on or switch channels..bugger that !

Hmm strange that. Sounds like a fault.

or you could go into service level and change HPOS. Write down the current setting.

Once in the service level, don't press volume. Use channel up & down to scroll through the various settings, then use volume +/- to change that option.

Does the tosh suffer from RGB shift, most TV's suffer from this and many have an option to move it for RBG sources. This could be confirmed if you turn RGB off on your SKY box

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom