Royole Moon AV Headset Review & Comments

Just snagged one of these on the bay for £267 next day delivery .... only used a couple of times fully boxed.
Think that is a proper bargain @Steve Withers

Great bargain! What do you think of it? How is the FOV? Do you prefer the clarity of this, over the cinematic scope of your PSVR?

Great bargain! What do you think of it? How is the FOV? Do you prefer the clarity of this, over the cinematic scope of your PSVR?
Will let you know when I get it pal .... only just got it won this morning lol.

Will let you know when I get it pal .... only just got it won this morning lol.
According to Steve's review it sounds superb and well worth the £267 .... these cost well over £700 new in 2018.
Still can't believe I got it for this price !

Well chaps and chap asses let me tell you about my MOON lol !
This device is bloody incredible the sharpness and detail in the picture is mind blowing to say the least.
Tried 3D blu ray of Avatar and it is just bloody incredible infact bloody jaw dropping 3D performance with zero crosstalk anywhere.
I got a bloody good deal for £255 + £12 postage the other day on the bay as an unwanted gift !!!
Best £250 I have spent for a long long time !!
JUST TRY ONE folks !!
Especially when using it with the XBox One X and playing games on the giant screen there are no words.

Must say I am tempted at that sort of price.

Well chaps and chap asses let me tell you about my MOON lol !
This device is bloody incredible the sharpness and detail in the picture is mind blowing to say the least.
Tried 3D blu ray of Avatar and it is just bloody incredible infact bloody jaw dropping 3D performance with zero crosstalk anywhere.
I got a bloody good deal for £255 + £12 postage the other day on the bay as an unwanted gift !!!
Best £250 I have spent for a long long time !!
JUST TRY ONE folks !!
Especially when using it with the XBox One X and playing games on the giant screen there are no words.

Sounds great, it was just the narrow FOV had me concerned as I watch bluray movies on Psvr all the time. I know you have a psvr too, as you posted a few times on its thread, which of the 3 cinematic modes is this comparable to, size wise (ignoring resolution) ?

Sounds great, it was just the narrow FOV had me concerned as I watch bluray movies on Psvr all the time. I know you have a psvr too, as you posted a few times on its thread, which of the 3 cinematic modes is this comparable to, size wise (ignoring resolution) ?
I would say somewhere about medium or slightly larger pal but it's lovely and crisp.

OK chaps I am being drawn to the new Oculus Quest releasing in late April/May and it is around £400 for the starter model I believe with maybe more expensive more memory models.
I maybe selling the Moon to fund it shortly so if anyone wants first digs on it before ebay let me know and I will put it on the classifieds here first.
Don't get me wrong it's a superb bit of kit but the Oculus is calling my name.
I have only just purchased a lovely carry case for it as well at £25 , yes I know I seem like a fool to myself.
I will be asking the price I paid just a week ago £255 + the case £25 if anyone would like a bargain ?
Buyer will have to pay for recorded signed for delivery if interested.
Just a heads up advance notification.

OK bargain going up on the classifieds forum today my MOON with brand new carry case.

It's in the miscellaneous classifieds in case anyone struggling to find it.

NOW SOLD and removed to the archive threads.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom