Royksopp - Melody AM

david plunkett

Standard Member
Get it. Its the best album of its kind since Moon Safari. For people who dont know what I am on about they did the music for the Erikkson photo sending phone, the one with babys face plastered everywhere.

G

Gambit

They have that really wierd cartoon- schematic video where the woman goes to work in the city, right. Dam catchy tune, if I do say so.

karkus30

Banned
I keep picking it up then putting it down again. Thought Moon Safari was great. Is it that good ? Have you tried the Daft Punk album.

CJROSS

Hey dude, some good albums being mentioned here : I like Meoldy AM good album and if you guys like Moon Safari you shoudl check out Air Premier Symptones as well. For a really good update on Airs Moon Safari, I cam heartily recco Zero 7s Simple Things better than Moon Safari IMO and sounds just like Moons Safari 2 IMHO.

david plunkett

Standard Member
I think the daft punk albums are great, havent been to keen on airs stuff since moon safari. I have zero 7's album and think thats great to.
Nobodys given me any opinions on st germain yet, why not??? they are brill.

CJROSS

St. Germain are more jazzy house fusion type deal IMHO, I have Tourist (One of the best recorded dance albums I own BTW) Another good french outfit are Rinocerose : Installation Sonore is a 10/10 record IMO give it a try tremedous, Other good bands to check out is the : Thievery Corporation, a couple of years old but a cracker Tales from the Thievery Corporation Hifi. A must IMHO. Kruder & Dorfmeister. Here are some more reccos in this type of music.

http://forum.hifichoice.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=871

BTW any of you guys know who does the Motorola Roto phone ad music now thats cool.

The latest video from AVForums

Samsung HW-Q950A Soundbar Review coming soon to AVForums.com
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom