Royal Kiss No2 - Did He?

WeegyAVLover

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Just watched the royal wedding and really enjoyed it, happy and pleased for them.

For anyone else who watched all the pomp and ceremony I have a question for you.

After William kissed Catherine on the balcony the second time does anyone else think he said "shammo!" a la Bo Selecta???

I am almost positive he did....

I think he said 'thats it...no more'..............which might look a bit like shamone

While we are on the subject of lip reading. Would be quite interesting to know what Harry said to Will as Kate was walking down the aisle, and Harry looked back at her, turned to Will smiled and said something.

I like to think it contained the words 'smash' and 'it'. :D

While we are on the subject of lip reading. Would be quite interesting to know what Harry said to Will as Kate was walking down the aisle, and Harry looked back at her, turned to Will smiled and said something.

she looks stunning

Just watched the royal wedding and really enjoyed it, happy and pleased for them.

For anyone else who watched all the pomp and ceremony I have a question for you.

After William kissed Catherine on the balcony the second time does anyone else think he said "shammo!" a la Bo Selecta???

I am almost positive he did....

I thought he said " Shambone Mutha-****er!"

I thought he said, right cheat on me and you will die under a bridge in France!

I think he said :

"Kiss me Dutchie on the left hand side"

take a look at this: Royal wedding whispers deciphered by lip reader - CBS News

CBS News/APP got a professional forensic lip reader to decipher what microphones couldn't get

for the bit you're wondering he said: "Right, here she is now."

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom