Roy Dotrice

One of the stars in the series Beauty and the Beast. But the first thing I think of his obnoxious Commissioner Simmons in Space 1999 and one of the story's stay with you long after the episode.
Good actor:smashin:
He the father of Michele, Karen and Yvette the former two are actress and Michele was married to Edward Woodward.

R.I.P. Roy

One of the stars in the series Beauty and the Beast. But the first thing I think of his obnoxious Commissioner Simmons in Space 1999 and one of the story's stay with you long after the episode.
Good actor:smashin:
He the father of Michele, Karen and Yvette the former two are actress and Michele was married to Edward Woodward.

R.I.P. Roy

I didn't get into those two shows but he was excellent in Picket Fences. He was very funny as a transvestite priest.

I use to like this series, the accents are all over the show John Barret almost sounds like hes wandered off the set of The Dustbinmen but never the less a good character actor, we see very few of these days.
Anyway posted for Roy as the priest.

I use to like this series, the accents are all over the show John Barret almost sounds like hes wandered off the set of The Dustbinmen but never the less a good character actor, we see very few of these days.
Anyway posted for Roy as the priest.

Clochemerle was an excellent series as I recall but I'd totally forgotten he was in it. I do recall that Galton and Simpson were involved in the writing.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom