Rover type CD Changers

Discussion in 'ICE, Sat Navs & Dash Cams Forum' started by Barmpot, Sep 2, 2007.

1. Barmpot

Barmpot

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi , new ex lurker joined up recently and Im looking for help on what I can put in an MGRover as original changer is kaput now.

Im a bit baffled with the current connector as its not ISO but I want a changer if poss to fit existing face unit or at least a combo that supports my steering adjusters :D

Anyone any ideas as Halfords are a waste they told me none of thier stuff would support my steering controls :confused:

2. mikeossy

mikeossy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +40
    what car is exactly is it and the years and i will try to help.

3. Ayub

Ayub

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +612
    Welcome to the forum mate...

The plug is an ISO with the top connector for your dash display of radio station and stalk control.
    If you want to fit a stereo without the control then simply attached it to the plug and miss the top yellow plug and your done.:smashin:

Most sony's, pioneers alpines and kenwoods offer stalk control for the rover series. I would confirm the control or if you have a stereo to mind i am sure Marty or I could get you a part number.;):cool:

4. mikeossy

mikeossy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +40
    Trouble is he hasnt said which MG it is it could well be the 75 in which case it would have a diffrent plug hence my last post.

5. Ayub

Ayub

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +612
    They have BMW iso plugs, he would need a bmw "capping" plug. They are around 15 quid.