• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Rover type CD Changers

B

Barmpot

Hi , new ex lurker joined up recently and Im looking for help on what I can put in an MGRover as original changer is kaput now.

Im a bit baffled with the current connector as its not ISO but I want a changer if poss to fit existing face unit or at least a combo that supports my steering adjusters :D

Anyone any ideas as Halfords are a waste they told me none of thier stuff would support my steering controls :confused:

mikeossy

what car is exactly is it and the years and i will try to help.

Ayub

Distinguished Member
Welcome to the forum mate...

The plug is an ISO with the top connector for your dash display of radio station and stalk control.
If you want to fit a stereo without the control then simply attached it to the plug and miss the top yellow plug and your done.:smashin:

Most sony's, pioneers alpines and kenwoods offer stalk control for the rover series. I would confirm the control or if you have a stereo to mind i am sure Marty or I could get you a part number.;):cool:

mikeossy

Trouble is he hasnt said which MG it is it could well be the 75 in which case it would have a diffrent plug hence my last post.

Ayub

Distinguished Member
They have BMW iso plugs, he would need a bmw "capping" plug. They are around 15 quid.

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom