Round Lens

chrisw

Prominent Member
Reaction score
A rather weak effort after looking at the two most recent efforts... but don't have enough time or inspiration this month to do anything more.

1371988506_a8e66eebeb_o.jpg

Exif:

Canon 400D
Aperture Priority Mode
Shutter Speed: 4 Secs
Aperture: F9
ISO: 100
Focal Length: 50mm

Orginal image was in RAW. Converted to a JPEG once the exposure had been increased. Picture was cropped, border added and colour balance adjusted.

Ah, the good ole Nonac 203 camera:D

Well at least you made the effort to get an entry in, probably wont win many votes, but neither will my entry, but we are in there competing:hiya:

I quite like this - nice and simple and clean. Good entry!

I would have been tempted to remove the strap mind you, and also to mirror the shot in PP so that the writing on the camera and lens was the right way round.

Good try m8y.....

Think there would have been a better chance for a vote if you had used a NIKON camera instead :devil:

I quite like this - nice and simple and clean. Good entry!

I would have been tempted to remove the strap mind you, and also to mirror the shot in PP so that the writing on the camera and lens was the right way round.

Thanks for the feedback. :smashin:

I removed the strap an didn't like it for some reason. Also wanted to keep the mirror image so that it was obvious what I'd done.

Cheers.

I wondered how long before we saw something like this...Like the Dof and leaving the image in its reflective state seems to help you focus on the lens.

agree with the strap comment though.

nice idea:thumbsup:

me too - nice and simple - :thumbsup:

Nice idea. I wonder how many people were thinking hard on what to take and didn't even think about the fact that there lenses are round.

Ian.

agree with the strap comment though.

I tried it without the strap and it looked odd... not too sure why, maybe it's because that's how I see my camera. I think if the body had a battery grip on or similar it would look ok, but I just didn't like the result without.

Thanks for feedback so far all.

First time I've looked at this in a couple of weeks... wish I'd posted one with the strap taken off now...

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom