rotk..............................again.

K

krusty

borrowed this telecine screener last night from a friend ...the picture was very good...but....although my amp registered DD, my sub registerd it was on! but not once did a feel any bass whatsover! so what was the problem?

The problem is it's a screener. What do you expect!!!!!!!

Wrong forum, do youreself a favour and wait till may:nono: :nono: :nono:

well yes your right....i did only borrow it!!!!!!!! more bothered wether my sub was not faulty

I take it that you do have some DVD'S to compare it against,

If it only does it on the borrowed screener, then as i said what do you expect, have you tried you're other dvds. Trying to fault find with screeners is hardly the way forward!!!!

yep tried it with other discs 5 mins ok.......no probs with them.

Looks like it's the screener then, do yourself a favor give it back and wait, It's hard I know i can never wait for the extended versions and end up buying the theatrical cut and giving them to my dad when the extended version comes out.
As for the sub don't worry if your'e dvds are playing ok

i have given it back, it wouldnt stop me buying the originals anyway, on a technicle front why would my sub light up....could it have been pro logic......im sure a sub can work with pro logic. also any other forum members have any idea

Yeh i thought the same althought it was 5.1 the sub activity was low to non existant,

I watched the retail last night and theres a HUGE!!! difference the sub activity is awesome, the whole soundtrack is really superb

my thx sub goes crazy when playing it

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom