• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

ROTEL RCD06. Compatible amp and speakers?

T

tiaragoth

Just posted this in the AV integrated amp forum but think it may be better suited here :rolleyes:

Hey there :)

I'm new here but willing to learn :)

OK, so I've FINALLY taken the plunge and decided to go for separates rather than a micro system. This will just consist of a cd player, amp and speakers at the moment but I would like to add a turntable and way of playing stuff from my 1st gen shuffle soon. However, as this is my first separates set up I'm more than a bit confused.

I've managed to buy a cheap 2nd hand Rotel RCD06 cd player and I am looking for a compatible 2nd hand integrated stereo amp. My speakers will be either B&W 601's or 685's.

My lounge isn't very large. I listen to mainly goth, industrial and electronica, but don't hold that against me :)

Any advice as to the best reasonably priced amp and front ported speakers will be invaluable.

Also, apart from speaker cable, what else will I need to connect everything up?

Please help :confused:

Take care,
Rachel

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom