Roswell

raigraphixs

Distinguished Member
Hi,

I really enjoy watching Roswell, it seems to get better with each episode. All the characters are enjoyable, it has a good mix of suspense and comedy moments. Theres always a good ending to hook you in for next week.

Spoiler; - now the military have taken the video of alien girl in bedroom away, shes in trouble!. Tess had a bad case of pmt, as she disposed of about 14 people in style.

Anybody else enjoy it?.

ta

rai

Timh

Distinguished Member
I have to agree, its one of the best shows on TV at the moment, also a bonus is my Mrs likes it as well, you never know whats going to happen next :) its a pitty its on sky, no widescreen yet, but at least they put shows like this on at a decent time, unlike Ch4 who have scheduled Enterprise to 4.40 pm on Saturday, who watchs Telly at this time of the day. :confused:

Joe Pineapples

Distinguished Member
yep - top programme.....

now the military have taken the video of alien girl in bedroom away, shes in trouble!.

how many government facilities have we seen the guys & gals break into? - i see said event, and a quick wave of magnetic inducing hand-palm :)

......as long as they can keep up the quality, this show stays on my best viewing list.

dean

buns

Banned
I wthed the first few episodes and decided it was one series i was going to wait for dvd! Seemed like a waste to watch on plain tv.....plus miss heigl (isnt that her name?) is well worth a dvd showing! :D

ad

M

mieville

Another series that got axed in the US after season 3, which
was a pity as I enjoyed it. I don't think any other US network
has picked it up.

Mieville

simon69

Typical, the possibilities for Roswell were endless and now its in the bin. Dont worry because the BBC will produce some excellent programs like..... I give in.

PoochJD

Distinguished Member
HI,

Don't worry folks. "Roswell" is being repeated from the very beginning of Season 1 through to Season 3 again, in October, at 4pm every weekday, on Sky 1.

Keep an eye out!

Pooch

Timh

Distinguished Member
Another series that got axed in the US after season 3
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Timh

Distinguished Member
cry.gif
The very last episode of Roswell was on Sky One last night, Thursdays will never be the same again.

Joe Pineapples

Distinguished Member
yeah, shame really, but at least it goes out on a 'high', before they ran out of ideas (at least for those centered around the town of roswell itself). All in all, i think this was probably one of the more satisfying endings i've seen to a series - enough there to underline everything, but also room to resurrect it, if they ever decided to do so.

*SPOILER*
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
though i'm afraid the motorbike rescue on the stage was a bit naff for me :).

dean

The latest video from AVForums

Movies Podcast: Star Trek in 4K. Is the new boxset worth it?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom