Rooney sent off again !

HMHB

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
According to Talksport Rooney has been sent off for elbowing someone in a friendly tonight :eek:

The referee should take a drugs test for that decission:eek:
:thumbsdow

Nowhere near an elbow. Rooney was running towards the guy and jumped with his hand open and headed the ball. Rooney's hand went in the side of the guy's face and, of course, he went down like a sack of ****.

Very, very harsh red card. :mad:

He barely touched him, not anywhere close to being worth a yellow, let alone a straight red.

There were good odds on Rooney being sent off as well!

Totally off topic I know but you should have seen the odds on Pietersen being top scorer today - I hate it when I miss stuff like that - a Rooney red card would have been a decent bet :smashin:

Scholes red carded too.

sounds like the ref is trying to make a name for himself..

who they playing, what's the score, and is carrick playing?

:thumbsdow do be serious, there was no intent. The premiership has that situation most weeks:rolleyes:

RoNaLdiNhO said:
JUmp, hand to face. Red card deserved.
Rubbish. That was unintentional - Rooney never looked at the player and the hand in the face was accidental. Never in a million years a red card.

it takes all of Shreks energy and determination to get off the ground, no way could he intentionally slap someone at the same time :lesson: :D

RoNaLdiNhO said:
I judge would say "he has previous" GUILTY AS CHARGED!

I judge? :rolleyes:

Complete joke of a red card, if that's submitted the FA had better throw it out.

RoNaLdiNhO said:
I judge would say "he has previous" GUILTY AS CHARGED!

Isn't previous kept secret for fear of influencing the trial . Not that I'd know of course :D

John

Sure contact was minimal but that's because imho Rooney knew he was there - therefore there needn't had been contact. Sure a bit of getting stuck in, show you're about, never hurt - so maybe yellow but I can understand the red. Let's not pretend Rooney was completely innocent eyes on the ball - I presume Rooney has 20/20 vison and has top notch peripheral vision to spot red cads et al

It looked quite deliberate to me - I wonder what had gone on earlier - maybe the Roon monster extracting retribution. Anyway it must be frustrating for him to be playing in the worst United side in years. I forsee many more red cards to come whilst he plays in such a poor side that rely on him so heavily.
I await the onslaught from Utd fans :smashin:

RED MIST

Does anyone remember him in that Holland friendly?:rotfl: Christ.

It wasnt' that bad!

Still, the FA will have to give him a ban, somewhere around 38 games will do...........:thumbsup:

MUGGY said:
It looked quite deliberate to me - I wonder what had gone on earlier - maybe the Roon monster extracting retribution. Anyway it must be frustrating for him to be playing in the worst United side in years. I forsee many more red cards to come whilst he plays in such a poor side that rely on him so heavily.
I await the onslaught from Utd fans :smashin:

Solksjaer took an elbow to the face going for a header from (I think) the same guy, it seemed to annoy most of the team when it went completely un-punished.

stg said:
......Solksjaer took an elbow to the face going for a header from

It looked more like Solskjaer headbutted the blokes elbow!

I'd like to stick his head in a bowl of hot soup.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom