Ronaldo off to Real Madrid

Status
Not open for further replies.

HMHB

Outstanding Member
Reaction score
The owners of Manchester United have reportedly accepted an offer for Ronaldo. Sounds like £80 from Real Madrid.

Last edited:
The owners of Manchester United have reportedly accepted an offer for Ronaldo. Sounds like £80 from Real Madrid.

Hope he doesn't fall over and hurt himself on the way to the plane:hiya:

Sorry can someone change the title to Real Madrid instead of Barcelona please :oops:

£80 million is a lot of money, we can get 2 or 3 good players with that money and hopefully not miss him too much on the pitch.

Real need to sell a lot off shirts after spending so big :)

Manutd.com also reporting it was was at his request, so its yet again for the 3rd/4th ? season in a row he has requested to leave.
I think the only difference this year is that Madrid have actually put down an offer 1st !

£80 million is a lot of money, we can get 2 or 3 good players with that money and hopefully not miss him too much on the pitch.

they'll have to get 10-15 goals each to replace him. Should make next season even closer.

He's not going to be easy to replace, but I suspect Fergie has been aware of this for a couple of months and will have something up his sleeve.

Shame really!!! i am a big spurs fan but i think players like Ron make the premier league the best league to watch footie:thumbsup:

He's not going to be easy to replace, but I suspect Fergie has been aware of this for a couple of months and will have something up his sleeve.
Yup, Valencia from Wigan

Shame really!!! i am a big spurs fan but i think players like Ron make the premier league the best league to watch footie:thumbsup:

Even as a hardened United fan - you just can't knock £80 million for a player.

Great player, done a superb job for United but time to move on and pocket the cash. A joy to watch (also a pain in the backside at times when he has his strops on the pitch)

£134 Million in 4 days on 2 players by Real - Credit Crunch my arse!!!!! :devil::devil:

When he's not rolling on the floor or letting the team down.
Great player when he tries but @ even £50mill you would be crazy to hold on to him.

I did ask for a thread title change in my 2nd post. I realised as soon as I'd posted that I'd dropped one on the title :D

If/When it goes through United just got a whole lot weaker, that there is no doubt about. It is an excellent bit of business for everyone :D

Should make an interesting scramble for out of favour Real players, De la Red, Robben, Van der Vaart, Sneijder - they've just been replaced by 2 of the best players in the world..

Bad news for the Spanish tax payer who will probably have to fund this transfer. The Spanish government seem very good at giving money to Real.

Man U can now buy David Silva and David Villa from Valencia...that will compensate easily for losing Ronaldo.

madness £80m for a player is nuts but hard to turn down - shame he is leaving because as much as he could turn a game when things weren't going his way he just disappeared and certainly Liverpool had worked out how to play him.

He has wanted out of MUFC for ages and I guess if a player doesn't want to stay you have to move him on - no one player can be bigger than the club, just look at Beckham!!

This also might mean that Rooney gets more chance to shine.

madness £80m for a player is nuts but hard to turn down - shame he is leaving because as much as he could turn a game when things weren't going his way he just disappeared and certainly Liverpool had worked out how to play him.

He has wanted out of MUFC for ages and I guess if a player doesn't want to stay you have to move him on - no one player can be bigger than the club, just look at Beckham!!
I do agree :devil:, but ironically in what may turn out to be his final appearance he was the only one who at least looked like he would at least try whereas everyone else was not in the game or just incredibly poor

Sky of course slow on the uptake http://www.skybet.com/skybet?action=GoEvType&id=10004627&aff=4321&SS_Ron :p

Last edited:
I wonder if Torres will be for sale given Liverpool's financial plight?
:devil: :devil:

I wonder if Torres will be for sale given Liverpool's financial plight?
:devil: :devil:

If they wouldn't sell Mascherano or Alonso, why would they even consider it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom