Rolling Stones thought

L

lisa burrell

Couple of things .. those guys there always guys .. who make up the greatist hits best of .. why do they always miss out the song or songs you want to hear.. For example we had a Temptations double recently.. How could anyone in the right mind leave of LAW OF THE LAND OF IT.. NEVER MIND .We could all give classic examples of this.

But back to my rolling stones queery.. on forty licks.. mmmmmmmmm have they doctored Its all over now.. sounds great no complaints none what so ever.. but can anyone else hear the syth helping the bass line along ? This recording 1964! I dont think they had syths then did they? And again these compliation wizzards done it again ...wheres ..of the hook and little red rooster.. what are they like...:oops:

I always think the stones best album was there first.. with mona im a king bee and carole.. i did not realize brian jones was the lead guitar player then was pretty good eh.. how we miss his playing..

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom