Rolling screen problem with AVP700 setup menu

joyofmvid

Novice Member
All composite video ports has rolling screen problem. My composite video out conditions are AVP700's menus setup and my VCR. This use to work but now problem persist. I've checked the cabling on monitor out port and VCR port -- they seem OK. My SAT HDMI port works OK. Unable to confirm my DVD due to a firmware upgrade to version 4.12 then I tried version 5.06 upgrade and unable to see DVD screen I change DVD settings from Auto to PAL. Because of this mistake, I then tried to go back to DVD Setup Menu but unable to; hence, removed HDMI connection and connected DVD to composite video port. That's when I first seen the screen rolling problem. Now all composite port connections shows the rolling screen. Please help. I don't know what to do to solve this problem. Researched the internet for 2 days to find a solution -- I was unsuccessful.

Mark.Yudkin

Distinguished Member
Sounds like you need to get the AVP700 serviced, or after so man years, to call it a day.

joyofmvid

Novice Member
Sounds like you need to get the AVP700 serviced, or after so man years, to call it a day.
Are you kidding me. That's your response. I am disappointed 😞
Please anyone else have a recommended solution. E.g., how can I reset my Arcam DV139 settings.

unoduo

Are you kidding me. That's your response. I am disappointed 😞
Please anyone else have a recommended solution. E.g., how can I reset my Arcam DV139 settings.
To factory reset the DV139 - open the disc tray, enter 4 7 9 2 on the remote & select the reset option.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom