1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

roll call for people with sp50 orders from pixmania

Discussion in 'Televisions' started by tim k, Jun 10, 2005.

1. tim k

tim k

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    please add your name if you have either ordered, received or cancelled the sp50 with pixmania. we need a list of people so we can get onto customer services together about this whole mess.

2. AV Alan

AV Alan

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Tim,

I placed one order (best price + product in stock according to them) and then cancelled when they said they could not deliver within 2 weeks (as they did not have stock).

Ordered again on the 27th May as I was told product back in stock.... It actually arrived in the UK on 1st June, but Parcel Force refused to deliver as it was too heavy so as of yesterday, Pixmania cancelled my order and say they have discontinued the product...

Alan

3. FGEvans

FGEvans

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have placed an order and am still waiting delivery

4. Mark B

Mark B
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi Tim,

Placed an order last weekend... also best price and stock apparently available. I'll probably wait until the end of next week to see what happens before cancelling the order.

Cheers, Mark.

5. leeboy2k3

leeboy2k3

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    Placed order on 6th june just been into my order tracking and its updated this afternoon, said more than ten days this morning and its now down as 16th june for stock date, lets hope this is the date that samsung have given them this afternoon.