• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Rolf Harris Starts Giving Evidence in Court....

robel

Prominent Member
images.jpg

Sonic67

Banned
The court artist has released the courtroom sketch:

BT Bob

Distinguished Member
They said on the news he sang "Jake the Peg" to the jury!!! What the heck????

Mind you, I'm sure they said he'd invented the didgeridoo (unless I mis-heard or they meant the wobble-board)...

Duncan G

Prominent Member
The Jury has retired to decide on a verdict. I have my fingers crossed for Rolf as i was not convinced by the prosecution evidence.

robel

Prominent Member
The Jury has retired to decide on a verdict. I have my fingers crossed for Rolf as i was not convinced by the prosecution evidence.

Really you weren't convinced???!!!??? even after he completely violated Stairway to Heaven???!!!

phil t

Prominent Member
She asked for the D... So I give her the diggerydoo

Rolf used to tune his diggerydoo to a C, that way he found it easy to put his diggerydoo in the middle of A minor!

MoFoHo

Prominent Member
What, even if he's found to be innocent of the charges made against him?

That's a strange attitude.
Agreed. I HOPE he's proved, and found innocent, and that no children have been abused.

Cliff

Distinguished Member
Its very sad.
But unfortunately, it means we have left the innocent times when men could be trusted without any thought of being a child or women molester.
OK, in those days, there were molesters, but most people assumed you were not, and the dirty old man was the exception.
Today that has been shattered and no-one will be above suspicion.

Its very sad.
But unfortunately, it means we have left the innocent times when men could be trusted without any thought of being a child or women molester.
OK, in those days, there were molesters, but most people assumed you were not, and the dirty old man was the exception.
Today that has been shattered and no-one will be above suspicion.

The problem is, most men CAN be trusted with children. For every Rolf and Jimmy, there are millions of normal responsible men who can quite happily see a child without wanting to rape it.

The dirty old man IS an exception, to think otherwise is to totally misunderstand statistics and probability and to allow yourself to be whipped up into the national peado hysteria that the red tops are keen to sow.

Most men are not by nature paedophiles or child abuses and I find it quite offensive that you think otherwise.

Cliff

Distinguished Member
The problem is, most men CAN be trusted with children. For every Rolf and Jimmy, there are millions of normal responsible men who can quite happily see a child without wanting to rape it.

The dirty old man IS an exception, to think otherwise is to totally misunderstand statistics and probability and to allow yourself to be whipped up into the national peado hysteria that the red tops are keen to sow.

Most men are not by nature paedophiles or child abuses and I find it quite offensive that you think otherwise.

I don't think otherwise!
You misread my meaning completely or maybe I wasn't clear!

Thing is there are many people who do misunderstand statistics, Red tops hysteria and all the stuff you said above. That is why our society is changing for the worst. And I mean the suspicion- not that there are more dirty old men

Of course its offensive- but as men what can we do?

MoFoHo

Prominent Member
but as men what can we do?

Nothing...?
Seriously what do I care if a shallow minded (minority, perhaps?) mindset thinks every man that interacts with a child is a peadophile?

Would you help a lost child in a supermarket? I know I would.

Cliff

Distinguished Member
Nothing...?
Seriously what do I care if a shallow minded (minority, perhaps?) mindset thinks every man that interacts with a child is a peadophile?

Would you help a lost child in a supermarket? I know I would.

The fact that you have ask that question shows that times have changed. Sad but true.

MoFoHo

Prominent Member
The fact that you have ask that question shows that times have changed. Sad but true.
I think the question I asked would be as relevant or irrelevant regardless of 'the times'.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom