• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Roksan Kandy CD player - chuck it?

jonwade

Standard Member
This is about 15 years old and stopped working a while back. Been in my garage since. Does it have any value to anybody? Ebay spares, for repair, or just bin it?

IMG_20170708_172702758.jpg

BlueWizard

Distinguished Member
How did it stop working? Is the Drawer broken? Will it not read Discs? Does it sound distorted? Is it completely dead? Other?

What and how it quit is a clue as to why it quit. And many of those 'whys' can be fixed.

Steve/bluewizard

Timmy C

Distinguished Member
I'm confident it will have some ebay value even as faulty but worth posting some more details in case someone on here can help you get it working first.

BlueWizard

Distinguished Member
You might also check with Roksan, perhaps there was a known or common problem with these that would be easy to fix. Roksan might even be able to fix it, but get an estimate of the price. With Technical Shop Time Billing as high as it is, a new CD Player might be a better choice.

Steve/bluewizard

JayCee

Distinguished Member
Reading the OP's post I get the impression he has no use for it, doesn't want to spend money on it and is just wondering what it's worth before binning it.

Member 786151

Hi,

We're running a trade-in promotion at the moment where you can save up to £600 on some new kit.

You can view all the products and their discounts here.

Best Regards

SSAV.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom