roksan caspian m series-1

Andywilliams

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Hi All
I will shortly be buying this cd player to replace my nad c541i cd player.I did try to sell my m&k 850s and to buy the spendor s series speakers for my front three having failed to do so at this time ive decided to get the roksan then possibly change the speakers at a later date then add a good quality intergrated amp to drive the stereo pair instead of the h/k avr8500 any comments welcome as to if this is going to be a worthwhile upgrade in swapping the cd player first.
Cheers Gonzo.:)

Hi
Paid for this cd player before easter,Had to wait for delivery as non in stock ive now been told by my dealer it will be another 2 weeks :( as roksan are now fitting a new upgraded transport to all future caspians so a bit peeved ahh well should sound even better.
Cheers Gonzo.:)

thats strange the company i work for have them already, i'll double check tommorow.

Hi Bobby
I emailed Roksan myself and they said there would be a few of the updated caspians released at the begining of may.
Cheers Gonzo.

Hi
Still not got my cd player :( ,Creative audio have been told by there supplier its going to be another 2 week wait so looks like its going to be the middle of june,The only good things are that the caspian now comes in black so will match the rest of my kit and with the upgrades should sound better.
Cheers Gonzo.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom