Roksan Amp

D

Deputy_Cartman

Hope someone can help. I have bought a Roksan Kandy Mk III CD player that I would like to match to the Roksan Mk III amp. The problem is that the speakers at the moment are connected to an AV amp. What I am looking to do is to connect the Roksan amp to the speakers. Is it possible to double up the connections on the back of the front speakers with feeds from both amps without any loss in signal ? Failing this, is there a way to pass the amplified signal out of the Roksan amp and into the AV on a direct setting to avoid re-processing the sound. The obvious solution of two sets of front speakers is one I am looking to avoid.

At the moment I have a Pioneer VSX-D2011 which I am looking to upgrade anyway to something with built in HDMI switching. As another option, can someone suggest an AV amp that would do justice to both the Roksan as well as the home cinema system. Any ideas ?

reality_bites

Standard Member
the way i set mine up is to have the roksan acting as a power amp to the AV amp.

I'm able to run a pair of leads from the AV amp into the integrated as an imput.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom