• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Rogue online retailers help.

Dead Cell

Hello to you all

Please forgive me as I know this must be in the wrong section but I was unable to find a proper section. I'm guessing AVForums doesn't have one for this kind of discussion but here's me hoping someone will at least point me in the right direction.

Last year I made an online purchase from a company called pconestopshop.com, for a barebone system for an HTPC. After having made the order, the company informs me that the they do not have the item in stock and that it would take a couple of weeks before they do.

I was very annoyed as their site listed the item as being in stock when I made the order. Anyway I decided to cancel my order so I called them and they told me that they will refund me. I then ordered the item from another site and a few days later received the item all in good order.

This was May 2009! And to this day I still haven't received a refund. I call these people all the time, when they do pick up they tell me that they're sorry and that they will get right on it, but of course they never do.

I've read a few reviews online about this company and a few people have said the same thing about this company. I only wish I read the reviews first!

I paid with my debit card so I have no protection and was hoping some of you knowledgable guys here would be kind enough to give me some advice or point me in the right direction.

The money at this point is insignificant, its the whole principle behind it.

I would also like to name and shame these people and warn other buyers, is there a dedicated section here where I can do that?

I really hope someone can help me, if I get this money back I'm going to donate it to the Haiti aid effort.

Thank you in advance.

ram33

dont know where you live so not sure this is any help
Registrant:
Valatech Ltd
12 Bromborough Village Road
Bromborough, Wirral CH62 7ES
GB

Domain name: PCONESTOPSHOP.COM

Administrative Contact:
Hayward, Dave [email protected]
12 Bromborough Village Road
Bromborough, Wirral CH62 7ES
GB
+441513430000x0
--------------------------------------------
also these are the same people on ebay
eBay Feedback Profile for valatech_ltd

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom