Quantcast

Rogue One: A Star Wars Story 4K

Blupetros

Still no movement on my copy! They must have had so few. My Empor copy has shipped though.
So do I just cancel the Italian version? Strange as there are quite a few 3rd party Italian sellers with it though.

Indiana Jones

Still no movement on my copy! They must have had so few. My Empor copy has shipped though.
So do I just cancel the Italian version? Strange as there are quite a few 3rd party Italian sellers with it though.
Not sure on the situation in Italy in regards to shops but perhaps those 3rd party sellers have sourced it locally and Amazon.it only had so many to allocate to non-regional orders.

Evinger

Purperen

And bless the Italians - you get a "Disco Bonus" Got to be a full-on Dance Off just like the original Trilogy! :D
Every time I get an Italian disc with '+ DISCO BONUS' on the front cover, I sing the Ottowan song D.I.S.C.O. in my head in but in Mario's accent. Well, it amuses me.

Indiana Jones

Evinger

Indiana Jones

In all the Hoo-Ha, did you have time yet to watch one of your copies? I've lost track, so sorry if you posted that you did! :D
Only got them today lol one has been sold and the other I have offered to someone else who seemed pretty desperate for a copy so waiting to hear back from him before I open it.

Evinger

Only got them today lol one has been sold and the other I have offered to someone else who seemed pretty desperate for a copy so waiting to hear back from him before I open it.
That's very kind of you for the desperate person, but I really hope he no longer needs it so you get to watch it! I have rarely been so impressed by the difference between the Blu-ray (Which IMO was great) & the 4K edition. And the Atmos track..... :D
EDIT: Of course, you could always quickly check it out for them to make sure there are no problems.... :D :D :D

Indiana Jones

Was that sold by Amazon or from 3rd party seller Empor? Was going to try them but saw it ships from Switzerland and they quote delivery May 30 - Jun. 18. Presume no customs coming from there?
German copy from Empor arrived today from Switzerland so only 5 days for delivery.

Blupetros

German copy from Empor arrived today from Switzerland so only 5 days for delivery.
Had en email from Amazon.it saying my copy will be with me Thursday though it's not dispatched yet.
If you had to keep one, would it be the German or Italian? I know there is a slip with the German but has the horrible rating logo. I can still cancel the Italian version at the moment and the Empor is on it's way.

Indiana Jones

Had en email from Amazon.it saying my copy will be with me Thursday though it's not dispatched yet.
If you had to keep one, would it be the German or Italian? I know there is a slip with the German but has the horrible rating logo. I can still cancel the Italian version at the moment and the Empor is on it's way.
German release didn’t come with a slip so wouldn’t use that as a deciding factor and would just go with whichever is cheaper.

Evinger

German release didn’t come with a slip so wouldn’t use that as a deciding factor and would just go with whichever is cheaper.
Interesting. I bought mine from Saturn, & (See my earlier pics on this or the other chat) it has the slip.

Indiana Jones

Interesting. I bought mine from Saturn, & (See my earlier pics on this or the other chat) it has the slip.
Just goes to show it’s never a guarantee.

Evinger

Just goes to show it’s never a guarantee.
Still, I find it annoying in that it should have that, or they should point this out. Mine was shrink wrapped over the slip - was yours shrink wrapped just on the case itself?

Indiana Jones

Still, I find it annoying in that it should have that, or they should point this out. Mine was shrink wrapped over the slip - was yours shrink wrapped just on the case itself?
Yep just the case shrink wrapped strangely with a ‘Play this on the PS4’ sticker on it, not sure why it has that on a UHD release as the PS4 can’t play UHDs lol

Evinger

rulocal

This is now available in Amazon.de‘s 3 for 2 on random Star Wars / Marvels. The deal also includes The Force Awakens but that is the only other Star Wars film that has not had a UK release yet. Works out about c £15 a film.

golden phoenix

Distinguished Member
anyone out there waiting for jbhifi movies? i'm now passed the 2 months mark. so i have contacted jbhifi i don't mine waiting but my patience is being tested now.

Trending threads

Latest News

Philips 800 Series OLED TVs come to UK in July
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 31st May 2020
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
MQA expands global partnerships for high end experience
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung 2020 TV app lineup upgraded