Rogue Movie Review & Comments

one of those films where you just ask yourself.......................WHY?

apart from Megan Fox running around;)

Garrett

Forgot for the moment what the film was about and saw Solomon Kane and thought :clap: they made an other of his even though it flopped at the box office.
This does sound a very silly plot for a film.

Coulson

Distinguished Member
This coming from someone who can quite happily sit though Transformers films might sound funny. But wow this sounds tepid, kind of like drinking warm water for no reason.

Hampy1972

Distinguished Member
Yeah, exactly had that thought. Why did I watch this.?

3/10 :(

1080 jawbreaker

will give it a whirl, ive enjoyed some crap movies this year, the parkour bayhem movie n other forgetable actioners to name erm, none :)

Evinger

Thanks for the Review Cas - what is all this "fighting without tying your hair back" thing this year?
First Mulan, now this! Sheer Madness! It should not be allowed! :nono:

Jessica Noir

MJ Bassett is a frustrating one, as she's insanely talented but just never gets the budget she needs. Her debut, Deathwatch was very solid and all filmed in a trench dug in someone's field if I remember the Fangoria piece about it right. I know she's done a ton of TV, but I hope she gets given the keys to a instalment of a decent action franchise soon.

Rambo John J

Distinguished Member
MJ Bassett is a frustrating one, as she's insanely talented but just never gets the budget she needs. Her debut, Deathwatch was very solid and all filmed in a trench dug in someone's field if I remember the Fangoria piece about it right. I know she's done a ton of TV, but I hope she gets given the keys to a instalment of a decent action franchise soon.
after Deathwatch had her credited as "Michael J Bassett" I always assumed until now (literally, right now) that she was a man. That's a lot of years.

Jessica Noir

after Deathwatch had her credited as "Michael J Bassett" I always assumed until now (literally, right now) that she was a man. That's a lot of years.
She transitioned a few years ago. She wrote a great post about it. Life v2.0

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Best Hi-Fi products of 2020, Plus Best of the Month for TV Shows & Movies
Top Bottom