Roger's Profanisaurus

• Thread starter Deleted member 30535
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 30535

I stumbled across this in a news article earlier this year which reported:

[Microsoft prevented] James Woodcock from signing up for its Passport authentication system, telling him that "Your lastname contains a word that has been reserved or is prohibited for .NET Passport registration." His alternative choice, "Harold *****", was happily accepted

His accepted name rhymed with "banker"! Anyway, the article then pointed to this as perhaps a source of all things profane!
http://www.viz.co.uk/?%2Fprofanisaurus/profan_index.php
(Note: click on the Profanisaurus on the menu bar at the top of the page)

Clicking on the ***** Dip link returns some phrases at random.

One which really got me laughing out loud was this one:

hum job n.

Vegetarian oral *** involving no meat, just two veg.,
accompanied by simultaneous humming of the musical variety.

:rotfl:

There are some corkers in there that I've never heard of.

Note: Some of the content may offend some of the younger viewers. But as it's Viz, it can't be too bad can it? ;) Enjoy!

There are some corkers in there that I've never heard of.
I've got the original Profanisaurus book somewhere. It's a real challenge trying to fit some of the entries into everyday conversation :devil:

I like "change at Baker Street". Always raises a wry smile.

The "Profanisaurus REX" contains some of the funniest definitions I have ever heard (and is still worth a buy even if you own the original), it's just a shame that the front cover is missing the same "graphic" as the orginal :)

My favourite is "Kumikaze attack" - definition is probably not suitable for all ages.

prof.jpg

A good one recently was.

"bacardigan"

Which is basically the female equivalent of how blokes don't feel the cold after a few pints.

"Its alright shazza, im just wearing my bacardigan tonight"

:D

edit: just found the actual definition:

bacardigan n.
Tart fuel version of the beer coat. 'Are you sure you'll be warm enough walking along Whitley Bay seafront during a blizzard in November wearing just those skimpy Kylie shorts and a spangly boob tube?' 'Oh yes. I don't notice the cold when I've got me bacardigan on.'

I love this book, we have one at work and it always perks us up at 6.30am when finishing a night shift.

Faves are :

"Back On Solids"
"Crafty Butcher"
"Hand To Gland Combat"
"Working From Home"

CLASSIC stuff.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom