Rodney King again

Status
Not open for further replies.

jarraman

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Just watching on RT Today, Russian news summary. A young man, who looks as though he may be black, been chased by two Police Officers and subsequently beaten with batons.

It seems as though he was involved in the theft of a car.

He stopped in a deserted street that was well illuminated and their just happened to be someone in a concealed location with a camcorder who recorded everything.

It reminds me of the Rodney King incident many years ago. King drove through the streets at maniac speeds and eventually stopped in a deserted but well illuminated area, whereupon he was beaten by Police with batons after refusing to get out of a car. Again the incident was recorded on camcorder.

Huge riots took place in the US after this and over 30 people, mostly white where murdered by rioting black youths.

King picked up over a million dollars in compensation, wonder what this guy will get.

Just hope riots do not ensue.

if my understanding of russia is about correct, then there will likely be very little rioting.

if my understanding of russia is about correct, then there will likely be very little rioting.

Los Angeles and San Francisco are not in Russia. They are major cities in the USA. However RT Today is an English speaking news channel that covers the Russia perspective.

RT is nothing but Putins' mouthpiece.

They put out anti western propaganda while ignoring major issues in their own country.

Nothing wrong with Putin or Russia. I visited Moscow and stayed in the Hotel Lubyanka. As fine a hotel as you will get. Having said that the high pitched wine of car engines through the night was off putting at times.

Putin on the Ritz?

1Hr5S5x.png

I vote this the quickest derailed thread of Nov 2015...........

Nothing wrong with Putin or Russia. I visited Moscow and stayed in the Hotel Lubyanka. As fine a hotel as you will get. Having said that the high pitched wine of car engines through the night was off putting at times.

Its the basement rooms that offer the best services. The high-pitched wine were not car engines but other guests enjoying the 5-star hospitality.

Its the basement rooms that offer the best services. The high-pitched wine were not car engines but other guests enjoying the 5-star hospitality.

Thank you Alan. The next time I visit I will speak to the management and have the culprits whipped into shape. Most also confer with senior canteen staff I almost slipped on bloody ketchup on most floors.

Obviously not a black American...he wasn't shot dead by the police officers.

That's a bit harsh. They don't always shoot African American suspects. Sometimes they miss and shoot innocent bystanders by mistake.

That's a bit harsh. They don't always shoot African American suspects. Sometimes they miss and shoot innocent bystanders by mistake.

The whole point of my post was to suggest that King orchestrated everything in order to make a compensation claim. Which he did and that this guy will do the same.

A police officer in the States is shot dead every week and another seriously wounded. With those statistics I would shoot first and ask questions later as well.

With those statistics I would shoot first and ask questions later as well.

Then I'd hope you're a better shot than the police officers who managed to shoot 9 bystanders in New York when trying to shoot a single suspect.
I'd also hope you're never given the opportunity to arm yourself. As a police officer you'd have taken an oath to protect the public which is contradictory to your position.

I'm still confused by your post that there's nothing wrong with Putin.

@Fred Quimby is the video posted by Pandemic #19 the one you are referring to in your OP?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom