Rockstars Table Tennis Demo: NOW ON LIVE

CDR

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Title says it all - Rockstar's Table Tennis game now has a demo on the marketplace :)

Yip been downloading since sunday, not like non stop just like every time I turn my xbox on! Hoping the graphics are good cause it's on the same engine (RAGE) as GTA4 will be based on.

jstw said:
Yip been downloading since sunday, not like non stop just like every time I turn my xbox on! Hoping the graphics are good cause it's on the same engine (RAGE) as GTA4 will be based on.

I have the full game - cant complain for £20!

I too heard someone mention that the game is the new engine Rockstar are looking to use for the next GTA but can you confirm this?

This is an awesome game even though I am not really into sporty kind of games but its sooo much fun! Its also great to watch other players online go head to head!

Highly recommend to download the demo and give it a go then head down to GAME if they still have the game for the amazing price of £20! :clap:

SuperSaiyan4 said:
Its all speculation, its all question marks at the moment but yeah would be awesome to see GTA4 looking like the characters in TT as its awesome!

Perhaps you should check some of the results...there is word direct from a horse (lol):

"The Rockstar reps explained that the game was running on RAGE, the Rockstar Advanced Game Engine. This is the graphics technology gamers are to expect from future Rockstar games, including the next "GTA."

very nice.

[EDIT] here are the links, to make the post more relevant:
http://uk.gamespot.com/news/show_blog_entry.php?topic_id=24715960&sid=6152830
http://www.mtv.com/news/articles/1530131/20060503/index.jhtml?headlines=

lightbulb said:
Perhaps you should check some of the results...there is word direct from a horse (lol):

"The Rockstar reps explained that the game was running on RAGE, the Rockstar Advanced Game Engine. This is the graphics technology gamers are to expect from future Rockstar games, including the next "GTA."

very nice.

Awesome stuff.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom